The truth is finally out there, again.
After a long delay, a deal is finally in place to produce a second edition of Fox’s “The X-Files” revival. The show’s three principals — stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and creator/executive producer Chris Carter — are back for the new installment.
The event series is set to air during the 2017-2018 season, with production set to begin in summer 2017.
Read More: ‘The X-Files’ Update: Renewal Talks are Progressing, But It’s Not Likely to Return Next Season
“Iconic characters, rich storytelling, bold creators – these are the hallmarks of great TV shows. And they are some of the reasons why ‘The X-Files’ has had such a profound impact on millions of fans worldwide,” said David Madden, President, Fox Broadcasting Company. “Chris’ creativity, along with the brilliant work of David and Gillian, continue to propel this pop culture phenomenon, and we can »
- Michael Schneider
Similar News Items"The X-Files" (1993)
- Songs That Jack You Up: Filter’s “Hey Man Nice Shot” (From TVovermind.com. 28 April 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Official Poster: Polaroid, from Producers Behind The Ring and The Grudge (From ShockYa. 28 April 2017, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Roseanne Revival Speculation Kicks Up with Original Cast (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
Gillian Anderson (I)
- Exclusive: How ‘American Gods’ Star Ricky Whittle Found Karma Following Drama on ‘The 100’ Set (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 April 2017, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Gods’: Neil Gaiman’s Guide to The Show’s Incredible Cast (From Indiewire Television. 28 April 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Gods’: Neil Gaiman’s Guide to The Show’s Incredible Cast (From Indiewire. 28 April 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Foreboding New Twin Peaks Teaser Video Takes You Back Into the Town (From DailyDead. 28 April 2017, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Twin Peaks Revival Gets Finale Date, New Teaser Revealing... Twin Peaks (From TVLine.com. 28 April 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- ‘The X-Files’ Begins Casting on Second Revival (From Backstage. 25 April 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)